You need solid tax debt solutions to battle the IRS collections methods such as IRS Bank Levies, wage garnishments, and IRS tax liens if you have serious tax problems. Serious tax issues can happen to any taxpayer. You might not have heard from the Internal Revenue Service in a while, but when suddenly you received a “Notice of Intent to Levy” certified-mail letter. All of a sudden, cruel IRS collections methods are upon you. Resolve your considerable tax issues before these kinds of IRS collections methods become reality and not simply risks.
Avoiding Critical Tax Difficulties
The first thing we need to cover is how to prevent serious tax problems from the beginning. Preventing tax issues is easy if you work quickly and detect the issues early on.
- Contact the IRS If You Are Unable to Pay Taxes When You File: The IRS can help work out tax debt solutions when you can’t pay the debt. So instead of waiting for the IRS to come at you with IRS collections methods, work with in order to avoid serious tax issues. Simply tell the IRS that you are unable to pay your taxes in full. Let them know why. They are going to help you to find a solution, they will help you make payments to prevent considerable tax issues.
- File Your Taxes on Time: Be sure to file and pay your taxes punctually if you want to prevent IRS collections. You won’t need debt solutions if you prevent IRS tax debt by filing and paying your taxes when they are due. There are no exceptions to tax debt. If you have the ability, you need to file and pay the debt you owe the IRS.
IRS Collections Methods to Collect Tax Debt
Serious tax issues can be avoided by paying the IRS before they use their methods for collections. The IRS has several methods to collect the tax debt owed.
- Internal Revenue Service Collections Method, Wage Levy: An IRS Wage Levy is common and painful Internal Revenue Service method of collection. The IRS can use a wage levy to take 50-75% of your paycheck. You will never receive your full paycheck for as long as you owe tax debt. The IRS can seize a very large percentage, regardless of your monthly bills. It will be difficult to stop the IRS from seizing your money. Make sure you seek professional assistance to prevent this particular collections method.
- Bank Levy as an IRS Collections Method: The Internal Revenue Service can and will use a Bank Levy to seize all of your bank account funds to satisfy the debt owed to them. If you ignore the IRS and have money in your bank account, this is a way for the Internal Revenue Service to collect on your tax debt. This collections method is the most feared and can be put into effect at any time.
- Internal Revenue Service Collections Method, Asset Seizure: Asset Seizure is a last resort method utilized by the IRS when they have no other way to collect the funds owed to them. The Internal Revenue Service may take and sell your assets, including secondary cars, boats, houses, or other assets of value, and apply the funds to what you owe them.
Take our advice. You’ll need to seek expert Tax Debt Solutions to resolve your serious tax difficulties. You should try your hardest to avoid these kinds of issues before they start. Submit your Taxes when they’re due and make timely IRS Payments Remember, the collections methods by the IRS are impossible to avoid if you owe tax debt.
About the Author:
To find out more about Tax Debt Solutions for IRS Collections Methods, visit IRS-Tax-Settlement-HQ.com. Our Tax Debt experts will help you resolve your Serious Tax Issues and get the IRS off your back once and for all.