With the upcoming holidays upon us, it is a perfect time to review and resolve your financial fitness goals, just like getting in shape physically. Getting out of debt is similar to dropping the extra pounds.

Researchers for a Harvard student study found that about 3 percent of Harvard MBA’s had accomplished far more than the other 97 percent. In fact, they were earning, on average, 10 times more than the other 97 percent put together! The primary distinguishing factor was that the 3 percent had left Harvard as twenty something year olds with WRITTEN GOALS!

Many people have great intentions or a vague idea of what they would like to accomplish but not enough planning and written goals that equals successful results. Why don’t we set goals if they were instrumental in our financial success? I believe it is a fear of failure, concerns of the amount of time necessary to accomplish financial fitness, requiring additional knowledge, and laziness.

How to set financial goals 101? Write them down in sand not in concrete. Set reasonable financial goals considering what you are able realistically to accomplish one step at a time, little by little. Write your goals along the lines of what you believe would result in success, after all as in the case of fitness goals, you will be living through a lifestyle change. Give yourself time.

One simple step to start on your financial fitness goals is to review your credit cards’ balances and interest rates. Decide which credit card has the lowest balance and pay that off FIRST while paying minimum payments to the others! This simple strategy will go a long way to feeling success FASTER! Use monies you were used to pay off the first credit card to pay off the second credit card next while paying minimum payments for the rest each month.

About the Author:

Dr. John (Dealey) Carpenter Dealey is an International MasterMind expert, business mentor, entrepreneur, philanthropist, author, speaker and self-made millionaire. He is dedicated to helping people solve problems, reach goals and soar to new heights of success using the marvelous powers of mastermind and laughter. To learn how mastermind can help you create a life you love, go to: http://mastermindsoaring.com/ or: http://www.dr-mastermind.com/

Subscribe to our HW&W List

You’re about to get ‘Insider Access’ most people will never have, to bring more Health, Wealth, and Love into your Life!…

You have Successfully Subscribed!