Our body’s metabolic and detoxification systems are under increasing stress from foreign chemicals (especially in our water), nutrient depleted foods, and immune damaging infectious agents.
In order to control and prevent the progression of the immune system destruction that these stresses cause, it is important to be proactive and maintain a good health and lifestyle regimen. This includes the use of Stabilized Aloe Vera Gel in our diet.
There are three main benefits derived from drinking Stabilized Aloe Vera Gel:
- Immune System Strengthening
- Contains 20 of the necessary 22 Minerals, 12 Vitamins and 18 Amino Acids.
- These nutrients help our bodies to build strong cells, tissues and bones.
- Provides 8 Enzymes. This helps to break down the Protein we eat into amino acids, Carbohydrates into sugar and Fats into fatty acids.
- Our intestines need these enzymes to easily digest, absorb and distribute the nutrition throughout our system through our bloodstream.
- Aloe also helps support normal muscle and joint function.
- Contains Saponins, which is the soapy substance in the gel that has natural cleansing and antiseptic properties. They provide powerful anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal components.
- Contains Lignins, which is thought to provide penetrating power in Aloe Vera skin preparations. Aloe Vera is known to be the most penetrating and absorbing of substances. It permeates cells and tissues so deeply that research has shown that fresh aloe will absorb through to All Seven layers of skin.
- Helps support a healthy digestive system and clean digestive tract, including restoring and promoting regularity (bowel movement).
- Aloe Vera cleanses the cells by taking toxins out. It feeds, nourishes and fortifies the cell, improving cellular metabolism and the cell’s optimal functioning.
Immune System Strengthening:
- Contains Anthraquinones, which provides Analgesic, Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal & Anti-viral activity.
- Contains Polysaccharides, which enhance the functioning of the entire immune system, and repair & detoxify the digestive and elimination systems of the body.
- Studies have also shown that when aloe is taken internally it can stimulate and regulate various components of the immune system and helps to normalize gastrointestinal wall structure and function.
* Although not approved by the FDA to cure or treat any disease, Aloe Vera studies have been conducted in many countries worldwide. It has been demonstrated to contain antioxidant agents to combat free radicals, be effective for metabolic detoxification, intestinal cleansing, increasing cellular metabolism and direct stimulation of immune system cells.
About the Author:
For inquiries on stabilized aloe vera gel (not juice), contact Cesar – Health Coach, in San Francisco at (415) 724-3896.